Sunday 8 January 2012

January 9

The Refrigerator!!!
 If your like me....I have a freezer on top and fridge on bottom.  And when I buy groceries it seems things get pushed to the back all the time and we cant see it!!!  And we cannot forget about the bottom drawers....I opened mine today and realized I forgot food in there AGAIN!!!  had to throw out a head of lettuce, a stalk of celery, and two tomatoes..it gets frustrating!!  NO MORE!!!  Time to take out the food and get rid of anything that is expired.  The drawers can be taken out and washed clean.  When you get it all clean and put your food back in you can make a list....yes a list...write down what is in the fridge...especially the drawers to let you know what is in there and keep it on the front of your fridge!!!     Now Food won't go bad!!!  You will remember its in there!!!   Happy Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment