Tuesday 3 January 2012

January 4

How is everyone??  How is the New Year treating you so far??  Is anyone following me??  LOL....I am doing the tips I put here.  I have had several e-mails asking me if this is all the cleaning I do in my home.  NO its not!!  LOL....I do have a routine in my housework. At least I try.  I have followed  www.flylady.net for at least 5 years and she has helped ALOT!!!  And of course my mother....without her I would not know how to do anything (love you Mom)  I LOVE Lysol wipes...everyday my two bathrooms get wiped down with them along with my kitchen counter.  (Saturday I give my bathrooms a complete clean)...Laundry is a pet peeve but we do it EVERYDAY!!!  Yes everyday.  In the morning it goes in the washing machine before work and usually the first one home puts it in the dryer and than it gets folded and put away.  I guess after so long of doing it this way it grows on you.  I do love to vaccum.  I can vaccum all day long....lol.  My faithful buddy is a upright electrolux and now at 16 years old I think its soon time to bury him.  Hubby keeps saying it will burst into flames soon. :-(
ok enough of babbling.....
Tip of the day:   Under the kitchen sink.  We all like to put our cleaning supplies here.  With it being a New Year & everyone thinking clean & Organized lets organize our cleaning supplies.  Take it all out.  Wipe out the cupboard.  Put it all back.....and get rid of old supplies or anything you do not use!!!!   
Happy Day to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment